Searching for Drosera....

From: KILSMOOTH@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 23 1997 - 12:03:47 PDT

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 15:03:47 -0400 (EDT)
From: KILSMOOTH@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Searching for Drosera....

Greetings fellow enthusiasts!! Brian here, still searching for unusual
Drosera...I have an awesome trade\pricelist available, and i'm searching for
Drosera sp. such as D.petiolaris comp., D. regia, D.slackii,and other harder
to find species. Any one interested in doing business or trading let me
know......I'll even purchase these plants or other hard to get
Drosera.......If interested in my list,please email me your postal address,as
my list isn't available via email yet....Or let me know whatcha
got!!!....Enjoy!!...Brian, Drosera addict.......