Terrarium

From: Abtrbone@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 23 1997 - 21:54:12 PDT

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 00:54:12 -0400 (EDT)
From: Abtrbone@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Terrarium

I just recently got into CP and am really excited about them! I plan on using
a couple of old fish tanks to create 2 terrarium. One I plan to grow
exclusivly Drosophyllum. In the other, I would like to grow a variety of
plants the Difficulty is the second tank is fairly short. Does any one have
any suggestions for setting op either the first or second terrarium. Does
any one have suggestions for what plants to chose in the second terrarium.
  Should I use a full spectrum florecent or incandescent bulb? Any
suggestions on what to do, or what not to do would be appreciated! Thanks!