Re: Cooking Lessons :)

From: -Tom- (tkhayes@mail.microserve.net)
Date: Tue Aug 26 1997 - 13:10:46 PDT

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 16:10:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: -Tom- <tkhayes@mail.microserve.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Cooking Lessons :)

List,

Forgive my sarcasm, I just can't resist......

>Sarr. with a little sand, along with your sphagum and if your plant start
>to turn orange, put one tablespoon of baking soda, two tablespoons of
>cooking oil in one gallon of pure water, in your pot and arround the plant
>roots.

This sounds like a cooking show. Perhaps a Chemistry experiment? When we
see boxes of Arm & Hammer along with Puritan bottles strewn around bogs, we
know who is to blame. What happened to putting your CP in peat moss and
sitting them in trays of water?

Take care & keep on growing,

-Tom-