Re: Africa!!

From: Perry Malouf (pmalouf@access.digex.net)
Date: Sun Aug 31 1997 - 14:32:53 PDT

Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 17:32:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: Perry Malouf <pmalouf@access.digex.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Africa!!

Hello Fernando, Eric, et al.,

I just wanted to express my sympathy, regarding the ordeal
which fell upon Fernando when he arrived in South Africa.

Geez, I thought the streets of Washington, DC (SE) were
dangerous!

It's bad enough having this happen in your home turf, but
when you're in a foreign country it must be worse. I don't
want to think about how I would have recovered if this sort
of thing happened to me in Asia a few years ago.

Best wishes for getting back into the swing of things. I
hope you're able to help the local constabulary find
the bastards who did this. Maybe try to get some of them
when they attempt to use your credit card and passport.

Regards,

Perry Malouf