ICPS...

From: Dreyseth@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 02 1997 - 10:57:23 PDT

Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 13:57:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: Dreyseth@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS...

<< Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 19:53:08 -0400 (EDT)
 From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
 To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
 Subject: Re: "Missing" CPN Issues

 Sorry to clog up the server with this, but I seem to be having difficulty
 getting an answer to my question.

 I have not received ANY issues of CPN for 1997. I assume that since it is
 already September (for all intents), that there have been AT LEAST one or
two
 issues published this year? Any help would be most greatly appreciated.

 Thank you,

 Craig McDonald

I too have not received any issues for this year. I have been without
computer access up untill now and did not know how to address the problem or
who to contact. I know that the check I mailed in was cashed, but I have not
yet been sent any CPN for 1997. I would appreciate a response.

thank you,
Kerry Tyler