New Member

From: Matt Miller (nuclei@paonline.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 1997 - 16:10:34 PDT

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 16:10:34 -0700
From: Matt Miller <nuclei@paonline.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Member

Hello, My name is Matt Miller. I am a teenager that is interested in
cultivation, propigation and just about abything else that has to do
with carnivorous plants. I only have a small collection now. One n.
alata, one s. leucophylla and a couple od dionaea. My collection is very
small right now. However thanks to a few people who were gracious
enough to send me a few plant my collection is beginning to grow. I have
only been growing CP's for about the last month. I am mostly interested
in the nepenthes although I think all CP's are really interesting and I
hape that one day my collection will be very large and encompass species
from every family of carnivorous plants. Well it will be fun talking to
you all and I hope I can make some friends !!!