Holas! - news, Kamil - warning! - Fernando!!!

From: PTemple001@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 07 1997 - 10:15:46 PDT

Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 13:15:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: PTemple001@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Holas! - news, Kamil - warning! - Fernando!!!

Holas!, Hi!, Ciao, etc...

OK. For those of you who didn't know I was "away", I'm back!!!

For those of you who did know I was away, I'm also back!!!

And for those who didn't know and tried to write to me (especially Kamil),
I'm sorry but I am now back and will write to everyone.

For a description of where I was (or where I was not) see my next mail.
 WARNING - in my previous listserver mails I did keep hinting at one last
flower I had to collect. Well, the story follows next email. However, for
those who are religious about CP's and wish to read nothing except pure CP
stuff, avoid my next mail.

And by the way, I make no aplogies for posting my next email as I hope my
many friends will want to read it and it does place a slightly different
slant on plant hunting. Watch out Fernando - the same might happen to you!!!

Regards from your newborn (and very happy) CP colleague/friend

Paul
(PS No, I have not become a born again christian! )