Re: red vft offer

From: -Tom- (tkhayes@mail.microserve.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 1997 - 10:18:44 PDT

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:18:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: -Tom- <tkhayes@mail.microserve.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: red vft offer

>Not soon ago Sung <sung96@hotmail.com> offered an all red dentate vft on
>this list. I asked for the price and got this answer:
>
>>Pricing is as follows:
>>
>>VFT "All RED DENTATE" Large plant - $150 (OUT OF STOCK)
>>VFT "All RED DENTATE" Small plant - $99 (AVAILABLE,limited offer)
>>

>Seems like this is the most expensive vft of all times ?

Not to mention that if I was selling a plant that was supposed to be all
red, you can bet that any photos I would take (and distribute to those
inquiring) would be of an all-red plant and not a green one with red highlights!

Take care & keep on growing,

Thomas K. Hayes

DANGEROUS PLANTS
tkhayes@mail.microserve.net