VFT flowers! - What do I do now?

From: Gordon MacDonald (gmacdonald@atl.co.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 24 1997 - 00:52:16 PDT

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 08:52:16 +0100
From: "Gordon MacDonald"<gmacdonald@atl.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT flowers! - What do I do now?

I have the typical VFT novice grower questions again - sorry!

I've had this current VFT for about 7 months (it was tiny when I got it)
and it grew reasonably well. I noticed it
started to flower so having never seen one flower, I let it carry on. The
flower stalk has grown to a full 6 inches,
flowered and looks to be dying away. I made a best effort to pollenate the
flowers at the time.
My questions are :

1) How can I obtain seeds if it pollenated?
2) Should I now remove the flower stalk to allow traps to grow?
3) Will the plant now be entering dormancy (I know what to do if it is)?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Regards,

-Gordon