greenhouse heaters

From: Steve Heggood (heggood@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 1997 - 02:09:56 PDT

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:09:56 -0000
From: "Steve Heggood" <heggood@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: greenhouse heaters

When I was in search of a greenhouse heater I
found an LP heater at a Mobile Home 'Junk Yard'.

This unit was designed to fit between 2 studs in
the wall and was perfect for a greenhouse. My
greenhouse was 20' X 20' and it provided all the
heat I needed, but if you go this route, give careful
consideration when choosing the size of the tank
(or cylinders) you need to feed this monster.
This will depend on the severity of your winter
nights.

-steve-