Lights

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Mon Oct 06 1997 - 10:43:11 PDT

Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 18:43:11 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Lights

Drake wrote :

> I hope that the lesson I have learned in netiquette will offer
>the potential for all on the CP-list to once again regard me in a
>favorable or neutral light.

Hmm... A 'warm' light, then ?

Sorry, Drake, I couldn't resist. Your apologizing is rather courageous.

I have to say that I'm really tired about the numerous flames about the
californian mosquito's, the VFT prices, the lights... Since a few days, I've
lost the pleasure to get my digests from the web, you can believe it.

Laurent in Belgium
Web site at http://www.dvddd.com/CP

Notice : this is a non-CP topic. One more time.