CP info

From: Matt Miller (nuclei@paonline.com)
Date: Sat Oct 11 1997 - 19:12:28 PDT

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 19:12:28 -0700
From: Matt Miller <nuclei@paonline.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP info

Hi ,

I run a carnivorous plant web page. On it I have a bulletin board that I
post up storys or other CP information that people send in to me. I was
wondering If anyone objected to me posting up some of the messages that
are posted on this listserve. I will privatly e-mail the poster of the
article or message for premission before doing so. Also for anyone
interested my web site has a new URL. its now at:
www.paonline.com/mrmiller/main.htm If your wondering what the bulletin
board section is like you can find it in my websites main page under the
"Carnivorous Plant Bulletin Board" link.

Thanks Alot,
                Matt Miller