Neps and thanks

From: Sylvia De Rooy (red1@humboldt1.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 21:34:18 PDT

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 21:34:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: red1@humboldt1.com (Sylvia De Rooy)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Neps and thanks

Thanks to all of you who have responded to my newbie questions. All of this
Nepenthe discussion has me a bit nervous, however. I have a N.sanguinea
sitting in a window, no terrarium, no lights. I pour some filtered water
through it everyday. So far it's growing nicely.I live in far northern CA
and winter nights in the house can go to the low 40's. Should I be doing
more for my little plant?
One more question: I have a small Darlingtonia outside in a bog garden. The
ends of the pitchers are browning. Normal winter behavior or am I killing
it?