I'M BACK!!

From: ss66428 (ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 19:53:58 PDT

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 11:53:58 +0900
From: ss66428 <ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I'M BACK!!

To all,

        Greetings again from Japan! I'm finally back, still alive and in one
piece!! I ended up having to stay 10 days longer in Africa because of trouble
in getting a new reentry visa for Japan to replace the one that was stolen,
along with all my other things 3h after arriving. I actually returned to japan
almost 2 weeks ago, but have been 'up to here' with work, catching up on almost
2 months spent travelling. For those of you interested, I'll soon begin posting
mails to the listserv telling about my 'African CP Crusade 97' in details. For
those of you not interested ("Oh no, not another series of never-ending
mails!!"), just use the handy little delete key in front of you, OK Frank? :):)
For those of you who sent me the dried CPs, THANKS!! I'll be getting in touch
shortly. For all the other friends, a big "HELLO!!!!" and I'll be getting touch
soon too.

Best wishes to all,

Fernando Rivadavia
Tokyo, Japan