(no subject)

From: Tony Camilleri (tona@topend.com.au)
Date: Fri Oct 31 1997 - 14:18:32 PST

Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 14:18:32 -0800
From: Tony Camilleri <tona@topend.com.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: (no subject)

Hello everyone,
I'm a new member from the Northern Territory in Asutralia. Home of
B.liniflora, D.Petiolaris, D.Darwinsis and D.Falconeri plus numerous
Utrics.
These species and nepenthes are my main intersests. I grow them all and
have been studying them for a number of years. I also grow standard
Dionea and Sarracenias with limtied success in the tropical heat.
If anyone requires information on tropical Australian Droseras, utrics
and growing nepenthes in tropical climates, I will be pleased to oblige.
Regards,
Tony.
P.S: I am having difficulty downlaoding (jans.db. Could anyone suggest
why? I use the command get jans.db