LOOK AT THIS!!!!

From: Necropsy69@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 03 1997 - 15:19:11 PST

Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 18:19:11 -0500 (EST)
From: Necropsy69@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: LOOK AT THIS!!!!

Remember that kid I warned you guys about? Well, I got even more information
concerning his little lies. As you read this, you'll notice what a liar he
is. This is what Chris said after I let him know that you guys know about
him.

Chris <CA2058@aol.com> said:
>that's right but i can get on my other screeen name and do what ever i want.
 i'll just >delete "ca2058" and get on my other screen name. i wanted to be
better than >everyone else, i got 1 vft and it is doing kind of good, but my
other ones died. you' >guy's are doing better than me that 's why me and
this one other guy paid me to >destroy you. but i couldn't. you're just 15.
 he ripped you off. all i half to do is get >on my other screen name and
nobody will know it is me.

Ok, ok, first of all, why would someone pay him to "destroy" me? Barely
anyone knows about me, and I don't have a large enough collection to sell
plants. And second, why would he go through even more trouble to get a new
screenname if he doesn't even collect cp? Does he need to "destroy" more
people? I mean, come on! This is nonsense.

Well, hope this helps. Make sure you don't get yourself into this type o'
mess.

Bye
Behrad