wintering

From: Pavlo2@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 15:44:01 PST

Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 18:44:01 -0500 (EST)
From: Pavlo2@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: wintering

sorry that i have not been reding my digests for a long while, and i'm sorry
if this topic has already been brought up, but i need help. it's about
wintering my plants... my first winter with cp's. i think i have my sarrs
taken care of, i just cut them back pretty far, took them into my garage, and
drained most of the water from them. but, about my others, i'm not sure what
to do:

-i have a fish bowl with a vft and some d. intermedias, can they be wintered
together? and how?
-what should i do with my d. adalae?
-have have a bunch of tiny little s. purpurea seedlings in a flat, what
should i do with them?
-finally, i have a ping, but i'm not sure what kind... do most of them have
to be wintered? i really have no idea.

thanks,

ryan
pavlo2@aol.com