Re:Orthene

From: Michael A Sankovich (aquilla2@juno.com)
Date: Sun Nov 09 1997 - 20:15:10 PST

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 23:15:10 -0500
From: aquilla2@juno.com (Michael A Sankovich)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Orthene

I am now preparing to move my outdoor pots in to the more sheltered
unheated enclosed porch for the winter.
In years past I usually soaked them in a Kelthane solution before moving
them in, This year I Decided to try Orthene and was wondering if anyone
on the list has had experience with this chemical. My greatest concern
is if it will harm my plants( N. American Sarrs. sundews etc.)Would
appreciate any input on this subject.
Thank You
Michael Sankovich

"Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust, If the misery don't get you,
 The raspberry julep spring tonic, (with the persimmon sap,) Must!"