EMail viruses & Nepenthes question & my website

From: Derek Glidden (dglidden@illusionary.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 10:08:19 PST

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:08:19 -0500 (EST)
From: Derek Glidden <dglidden@illusionary.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: EMail viruses & Nepenthes question & my website

Once again, they do not exist. Here are two very good URL's: one for more
information, and one for info and a good laugh:

http://krypton.mankato.msus.edu/~gerlie/www/virushoax.html

http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html#goodspoof

And now a question about Nepenthes, which I believe the answer is "no" but
I'll ask anyway. Has anyone been/going to/tried to cultivate
N.aristolochioides? I found a little bit of info and photos a few days
ago at O.& M.Schmidt's website, and I'm fascinated! I'd love to try to
grow this wonderful plant. Any more info about it would be appreciated,
also.

Also, I have my website back up and running, so I've moved my photos from
my California trip and put back up all the old info and some new info to
the new website. (If you're still going to the old site, you'll get moved
automagically.) I also have converted a large amount of the CP
information that's available on the web into Newton Book format. If you
own an Apple Messagepad, or some other type of Newton PDA, you can d/l the
CP FAQ, Danser's monograph, and a lot more info as Newton Books. Here's
the URL of my updated CP site:

http://www.illusionary.com/~dglidden/cp/

Derek Glidden http://www.illusionary.com
Illusionary.com Home of the Pagan Resource Site
   Web development, database, graphics and general plumbing
Linux, FreeBSD, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHP (Say No to NT!)