flames

From: Jean De Witte (j.dewitte@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 07:24:30 PST

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 16:24:30 +0100
From: j.dewitte@t-online.de (Jean De Witte)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: flames

Reading the latest exchange I am now convinced the carnivores are sitting
behind the key-boards instead of in the greenhouse where they belong.
People, do me a favor and don't use band-width for mud-slinging. I
appreciate bashing somebody in public is more fun, but once comments like
_Now while I don't know it for a
fact I will spread this gossip_ start appearing some very non-PC comments
come to my mind!!! Grow up, and if you want to shout at somebody, use the
phone!

John De Witte
mailto:j.dewitte@t-online.de
http://home.t-online.de/home/j.dewitte