Photographs for CPN

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 21 1997 - 09:50:11 PST

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:50:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Photographs for CPN

Would you like to see your photographs in CPN?

I am developing a photobank for CPN. If you have slides (preferably) or
prints, please send them to me. PLEASE SEND ONLY DUPLICATES so you will
have the originals. Please put your name on them, and a species name or
other important characters.

These photos will be filed away from me, and will be used when I would
like to add an illustration to an article that could use some pizazz. You
will be fully credited when the photograph appears.

Photos of plants in cultivation, the wild, botanical collections, etc
would all be appreciated.

Thanks!

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice