Re: Tom Hayes

From: Peter F. Keller (pfk6@juno.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 1997 - 15:59:47 PST

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 18:59:47 -0500
From: pfk6@juno.com (Peter F. Keller)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Tom Hayes

On Wednesday Nov. 19, Michael Hunt wrote:

I have never met Tom Hayes....

His name is notorious......

I have very good sources.......

Now while I don't know it for a fact, I will spread this gossip....

Let me add a log to the fire......

I usually do not get involved with this useless crap, but if Mr. Hunt,
doesn't know Tom Hayes as stated and he is willing to spread gossip about
him, true or not without presenting any facts just some stories he
heard......
Is that a case for libel....or even slander ???
In any case, articles of this sort should be kept off the digest as they
lent nothing intelligent to it.
As for Michael Hunt, your reputation just took a nose dive with respect
to your maturity.

 A friend to both Tom and Perry and not taking either side.