Re: Matt

From: Rand Nicholson (writserv@nbnet.nb.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 00:23:49 PST

Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 03:23:49 -0500
From: Rand Nicholson <writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Matt

>What you need is a little Baking Soda juice. It gives you a basic growing
>medium. I know you guys think I'm hitting a dead dog with a stick, but
>until we get a scientist with a better procedure and an explanation it
>better than nothing.
>
>Randy Palmer
>sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us

Randy:

Let us bury that dog. From what you have said about this treatment, I,
whether I like the concept ot not, must infer that you are having some
success with it. I believe that you indicated that is has been passed down
to you through, at least, one generation (correct me if I am wrong, please).

Well, you know: Nothing works like success.

Will you describe, in _GREAT_ detail, the formula(s) that you use, how it
is applied: why, when, where: and to what plants you have used this
treatment and the effects it has had on those various CPs?

Personally, I have a large problem with spraying a vegetable (fungi
encouraging) oil on any plant.

Kind Regards,

Rand

Rand Nicholson