Re:Peter Cole

From: Jens Rotthauwe (uzsb09@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de)
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 03:44:23 PST

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 12:44:23 +0100
From: "Jens Rotthauwe" <uzsb09@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Peter Cole

>Does anyone know where Peter Cole is?
>I sent him an order at least a month ago, and
>haven't recieved it yet. I have emailed him and
>asked if he sent it, but he hasn't replied. I know
>he recieved the money, because he emailed me
>and said he would send it like the next week.
>He is soooooooo slow, i would reccomend nobody
>to order from him, every order i have sent him has
>taken forever...this is the longest one...

I have had the same problem before and I am having it again now with
my current order.
On the other hand all orders in the past have arrived after some time and
the quality was good.
Maybe he should inform his customers when they can expect their plants,etc,
after receiving the order ?!
Kind regards
Jens

Jens Rotthauwe Email: uzsb09@rhrz.uni-bonn.de