Ping in the fairy

From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 09:40:50 PST

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:40:50 -0800
From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Ping in the fairy

     Carl

     I checked out and yes, fairy does contain amounts of phosphorus, what
     will be the long term effects of this dose - will it just eventually
     dissipate and return the growing pattern to normal?

     Is the dunking of pings in the washing up a practise that I should
     continue, or will it be detremental long term to the health of the
     plant??

     Thanks again!

     By the way, Baking soda and oil? - tried it on some plants this year!
     Killed the plants and sent the medium rotten, can't recommend it!

     Leigh