Who has sent me Pinguicula seeds??

From: Juerg Steiger (juerg.steiger@iae.unibe.ch)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 01:03:21 PST

Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 10:03:21 +0100
From: juerg.steiger@iae.unibe.ch (Juerg Steiger)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Who has sent me Pinguicula seeds??

To whom it may concern:
Who was the friendly donator?

In September/October I was cancelled from the CP listserver due to unknown
reasons. At that time some very friendly person sent me eight packages of
Pinguicula seeds. They were packed in sealed plastic bags, numbered from
001-008. The eight plastic bags were carefully upholstered by an exterior
bag of bubble plastic.

Unfortunately I lost the mail envelope which disables me to identify the
donator, to thank him and to get infos about the species and origin of the
seeds. Maybe he/she sent additional comments by e-mail. Whoever it is,
please let me know ! (private).

If I did not answer personal messages in September/October please resend them!

Kind regards Juerg

Juerg Steiger, Institut fuer Aus-, Weiter- und Fortbildung IAWF,
University of Bern, Medical Faculty, Inselspital 37a, CH-3010 Bern,
Switzerland. Phone: +41 (0)31 632 9887, Fax: +41 (0)31 632 9871