FREE (!) CP seeds available

From: Wim Leys (Wim.Leys@vlm.be)
Date: Fri Dec 12 1997 - 00:27:43 PST

Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 09:27:43 +0100
From: Wim Leys <Wim.Leys@vlm.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: FREE (!) CP seeds available

I still have a number of CP seeds left that I want to share with members
of this list.
The seeds are for free. E-mail me privately.

Please send me your spare seed list so we can trade.

If you don't have any seeds to trade for, I would appreciate it if you
would send me a Stamped and Self Addressed Envelope (SAE). Remember you
may need an International Reply Coupon as stamp.

Priority will be given to people who want to / can trade.

Here is my list of available seeds. The amount of seeds varies. Unless
otherwise stated, seeds were harvested in 1997. As more people get this
list, some seeds may no longer be available.

_Darlingtonia_
californica

_Dionaea_
muscipula
muscipula green form

_Drosera_
capenis
filiformis ssp. filiformis (probably contaminated with D. capensis
seeds)
intermedia
rotundifolia
spathulata

_Sarracenia_
alata
flava
flava gigantea
flava maxima
flava red veined
flava red veined / red throat
flava rugelii (green)
(flava x leucophylla) self pollinated
leucophylla 1994 many many seeds
leucophylla
(leucophylla x purpurea venosa) x leucophylla
minor
(minor x psittacina) self pollinated
x mitchelliana self pollinated
oreophylla
purpurea purpurea origin : Botanical Garden Ghent
(mislabelled, is probably a hybrid between S. purpurea purpurea and S.
rubra ???)
purpurea purpurea heterophylla
purpurea purpurea stolonifera very low quantity
purpurea venosa
rubra

Kind regards
Wim