New Site

From: Alastair (Alastair_R@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 1997 - 08:30:44 PST

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:30:44 -0500
From: Alastair <Alastair_R@compuserve.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Site

Hey there, I was just wondering if it would be possible for some of you t=
take a look at my site - I started on it four days ago and have just
uploaded the '=DFeta' version. Many of the links won't be active for a
while, but there are one or two things in there which I think you may lik=
<s>. Any constructive criticism to this address would be appreciated, an=
please do sign the guestbook after you've looked it through. Thank you
very much for your time and trouble. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

All the best,

Alastair.