N. lavicola seed

From: Brian D Quinn (coro63@ihug.co.nz)
Date: Thu Jan 01 1998 - 12:19:35 PST

Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 09:19:35 +1300 (NZDT)
From: coro63@ihug.co.nz (Brian D Quinn)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: N. lavicola seed

Hi all,

I have some fresh Nepenthes lavicola seed to offer to fellow CP enthusiasts.
This was
personally collected by myself on Gunung Telong, around 2000m altitude in the
northern Sumatran province of Aceh. I am interested in setting up a
trade....though
there is one catch!! ;-)

I am interested in swapping this seed for large volumes of fresh Sarracenia
seed,
preferably S. leucophylla and hybrids, S. flava and hybrids, and any other
seeds that
come from interesting plants e.g. Interesting flowers - petals or flower
colour etc.

Alternatively, I could easily be tempted with Drosera seed, particularily S.
American
and S. African species.

If anyone is interested please email me privately to setup a trade.

Brian D Quinn
Waiheke Island,
Auckland, New Zealand
coro63@ihug.co.nz