Re: Sarracenia x 'Ladies in Waiting'

From: Joe Cumbee (acumbee@surfsouth.com)
Date: Sat Jan 03 1998 - 16:57:36 PST

Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 19:57:36 -0500
From: Joe Cumbee <acumbee@surfsouth.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Sarracenia x 'Ladies in Waiting'

I was fortunate enough to purchase a "Ladies in Waiting" at the ICPS
Convention at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens this past May. It is a very
nice plant, and it held up to the South Georgia heat very well. Just to
say that you own a plant that was cultivated by Rob Gardner and Larry
Mellichamp is worth much more than the $20.00, I wish now I had also
gotten the "Dixie Lace" also. Joe Cumbee