A bookseller URL

From: MARK POGANY (MARKP@CRSCMS.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 22:39:36 PST

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 01:39:36 -0500
From: MARK POGANY <MARKP@CRSCMS.COM>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: A bookseller URL

Below is the URL of a place that has a good supply of the new Nepenthes
book by Charles Clarke. Someone on the list posted it just before New
Year's so here it is again in case anyone missed it.

 http://www.orchidweb.com/orchids/

Orchids Limited 4630 Fernbrook Lane Plymouth, MN 55446

Phone: (612)559-6425
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6006
Fax: (612)557-6956

The guy that I talked to on the phone said they received a supply of
that book direct from the publisher in Malaysia.

Switching gears I have a Nep question. How long does it generally take
for highland and lowland neps to strike? I have several stem cuttings of
khasiana, gracilis, and coccinea stuck in 4" pots with sphagnum/perlite
mix. These in turn are inside sealed transparent plastic food jars and
are under high intensity flourescents for 14 hours a day. Does the time
of year have any bearing on this?

Mark Pogany
Cleveland, Ohio
markp@crscms.com