RE: venus flytrap

From: Semanchuk, Phil J (pjs20347@glaxowellcome.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 06:59:06 PST

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:59:06 -0500
From: "Semanchuk, Phil J" <pjs20347@glaxowellcome.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: venus flytrap

> I am new to this whole thing about carnivorous
> plants and know nothing much about it. Could anybody
> give me some advice on how to grow these Venus
> flytraps and what soil is best to use etc..
> I also want to start tissue culturing, could anybody
> advice on that too?

Ernest,
There are some excellent pages on the Web. The CP FAQ is at
http://www.indirect.com/www/bazza/cps/faq/faq.html
There's another very good page (including at least one link to tissue
culture info) at
http://randomaccess.unm.edu/www/cp/cparchive.html

You can also learn a great deal from lurking on the CP list.

Good growing,
Phil
URL du jour: http://www.squirrelnutzippers.com/