Re: Hello

From: Carl Strohmenger (HSC) (cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 15 1998 - 15:45:17 PST

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:45:17 -0500 (EST)
From: "Carl Strohmenger (HSC)" <cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Hello

Hello Sam,
        If you are a member of the ICPS (International Carnivorous Plant
Society), you can purchase seeds from the ICPU seedbank. Check a recent
issue of the CPN (Carnivorous Plant Newsletter) for a seedbank list.
Otherwise, it depends on where you live. Are you in the USA? If so, look
for one of the home improvement superstores. They carry some CPs at certain
times of the year. Also check this maillist for other members who have seed
or plants for sale.
- Carl