CP List Response - Is anyone out there?

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 1998 - 08:56:22 PST

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 08:56:22 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP List Response - Is anyone out there?

Hi guys, I'm currently on several other internet mailing lists and was
wondering why the posts I've made here have gotten such limited
response. On the other lists I subscribe to (which have fewer members
than this one), a single message will often trigger 20 responses. Where
is everybody?! Am I one of the only people on this list who's
interested in S.American, African and other unusual Drosera? Anyone
have any D.petiolaris or related FS or T? Heliamphoras? Anyone else
have D.sp.Borneo? Know about D.oblanceolata? Know what this green fuzz
on my new peat moss could be or know how to get rid of it? Know a good
source for *high quality* dry sphagnum / peat moss? Please help!
Private responses definitely welcome!
Thanks in advance and Happy Growing,
Matt