Free Seed Update / D.neocaledonica /D.oblanceolata

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 1998 - 07:50:08 PST

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 07:50:08 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Free Seed Update / D.neocaledonica /D.oblanceolata

Good news, I finally sent out that old CP seed that I had kept in the
fridge for the last few years. I sent seed to about 20 other
list-members. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough to send to 2 or 3 of
the people who responded. :( If you are one of those people (you'll
know in a week or 2 max), email me and I will try to send you some fresh
seed once i get some! If you do receive seed from me, please email me
once you get it so I know that it's arrived and please also keep me
posted as to germination success!

Re: D.neocaledonica - I too am looking for seeds or small plants of this
1, if you've got any extra, please email me. am also curious to know
how people grow this 1!

Re: D.oblanceolata, i know what D.petiolaris looks like and now that ive
seen the close-up photos, i dont know what i was thinking when i asked
if it was related to petiolaris! oops.

happy growing
matt