Re:Heliams wanted!!

From: KILSMOOTH (KILSMOOTH@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 1998 - 04:13:05 PST

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 07:13:05 EST
From: KILSMOOTH <KILSMOOTH@aol.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Heliams wanted!!

Hello List! Brian from Fl. here...Hey,that's great news about the cp chat on
gardenweb.com Cool!! I'll have to scoot over there in a bit! I'm looking
for Heliams,maybe ....a flat of them would do nicely..to mass produce as an
item on my list in the future. Preferably H.nutans or H.heterodoxa,but H.
minor is fine also...I'm also looking for Drosera seed..nothing hum - drum
though...Any ideas or replys are appreciated....Thanks, and enjoy CP!!
Bri :)