some advice

From: Leilani Buddenhagen (lmbuddenhagen@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 19 1998 - 22:16:39 PST

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 23:16:39 -0700
From: lmbuddenhagen@ucdavis.edu (Leilani Buddenhagen)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: some advice

Hello!
I am an Environmental Horticulture student at the University of California
at Davis. I am researching a project which will outline the complete
production requirments of a carniverous plant. My interests in
conservation and personal enjoyment of carniverous plants are not
necssarily embodied by the market focus of the assignment. But I would
like to try it anyway. I am hoping that your expertise might lead me to
either the facts them selves or referals to the information I need.

What is the most easy (i.e. energy/time efficient) to propagate/produce
carniverous plant species?
Which species has the most potential for public interest?
What species has the most information availiable about its production
requirements?
Where is my best bet for finding these details of production? (books,
magazines, growers, hobbyists, university departments, etc) Do you know of
anything in particular?

I appreciate you helping to nudge me in the right direction.
Thanks alot.

Gratefully,
Leilani Buddenhagen

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at
heart".
                                        --Anne Frank 1929-1944