Home Bussiness

From: esikes@anet-dfw.com
Date: Sun Jan 25 1998 - 19:47:19 PST

Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 21:47:19 -0600 (CST)
From: esikes@anet-dfw.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Home Bussiness

We understand that you are interested in, or are already involved in
marketing. We are searching for people to get into the highest paying
plan in the world. Contact me for all the details.
 I have 28yrs. in the business world.

1-(972) 557-0955
Ed Sikes

You may also visit my website at: http://www.admaxsilver.com/sikes/

**(( You have recieved this message because you have visited one of our
**business opportunity sites
in the past. If you have recieved this message in error or simply wish
to be removed from our list please reply with the word "remove" in the
subject header. We apologize for any inconvience if we have sent this
to you in error.))**