Update - Nep. Madagascariensis for trade or sale

From: TheEdge (TheEdge@amdyne.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 05:25:31 PST

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:25:31 -0000
From: "TheEdge" <TheEdge@amdyne.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Update - Nep. Madagascariensis for trade or sale

Sometime in the next day or so I hope to get out to the nursery to have a
look at the plants. It is about a 20 minute drive from where I live, but I
should be able to get out there sometime soon.
I am not sure if the $14.95 plants are the same as the $4.95 ones that I
bought. When I bought those in the fall, there were only 3 or 4 pots left,
and the plants were sick-looking and pitcherless. This could be why they
were at that price, being the leftovers. If this is true, then the plants
may unfortunately be $14.95 right now. Hopefully this is not the case and
they have healthy plants at $4.95 apiece. I will let you know after I go
check them out.

Matt - TheEdge@amdyne.net