Seed Trade

From: Russell Elliott (elliott@nexus.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jan 29 1998 - 04:08:22 PST

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 22:38:22 +1030 (CST)
From: elliott@nexus.edu.au (Russell Elliott)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Seed Trade

Brian,

 Thanks for the large amount of N.lavicola seed that arrived today! I have
processed the trade, and was able to give you all the species you requested,
including about 2000 Sarracenia flava seeds.

 However, I was only able send you one or two or each of the others. Is
 that OK?

 I also need your postal address again (I seem to have misplaced your
previous emails!)

Thanks,

        -Russell

! Russell Elliott, Seed Bank Director, !
! Australian Carnivorous Plant Society. !
! Sorry, due to limited stocks, seed only available to members. !
! mailto:elliott@nexus.edu.au !
! Please Direct membership enquiries to Brian Denton at: !
! mailto:bdenton@camtech.net.au !
! ACPS Home Page: http://www.camtech.net.au/acps !