Nepenthes Madagascariensis for trade/sale UPDATE

From: TheEdge (TheEdge@amdyne.net)
Date: Mon Feb 02 1998 - 13:53:40 PST

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 21:53:40 -0000
From: "TheEdge" <TheEdge@amdyne.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes Madagascariensis for trade/sale UPDATE

Hello CP collectors,
     The Nepenthes Madagascariensis that I mentioned in previous postings
may be for sale at a nursery near me are indeed, unfortunately, $14.95 each
right now.
     As their supply dwindles and the plants decline in health, they may
lower the price of the leftover plants to $4.95 as they have in the past.
     At $14.95 a plant, plus S&H, it is not really saving much (or any)
money if you were to buy it from the nursery, or have me send one to you
acting as a middleman between you and the nursery (at no additional cost).
Numerous CP suppliers offer Nepenthes Madagascariensis at this price, maybe
better, so I would personally suggest buying from them if you want one. If
you still would like to buy one from the nursery, I would be happy to give
you their address and phone number, and/or arrange for them to send you one
or I can buy one and send it to you with a receipt.
Sincerely,
     Matt - TheEdge@amdyne.net