CP Chat Room on My Page

From: Matt Miller (nuclei@paonline.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 17:41:28 PST

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 17:41:28 -0800
From: Matt Miller <nuclei@paonline.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Chat Room on My Page

Hello Everybody out there in CP land,

I have just made a new addition to my web page. I have added a section
with a chat room in in. The chat room is called Carnivorous Plant Chat.
It is very easy to use, and requires no plugins or special downloading.
It is also unlisted on any other part of the web so only you guys and
other cp enthusiast who visit my site will know it exists. That way we
can keep out anyone who is not interested in talking about CP or related
topics (ie. people who come on those chat rooms and say kinky sex stuff
and use inappropriate language. The only down side to it is that you
need a java enabled browser to chat there. I was hoping if you guys like
it we could have a regular discussion like around 5 pm (Standard US
Eastern time) each night, and we could chat in real time about the
subjects that are currently being discussed on this listserve. Come on
over and check it out. You can find it through my web site under the CP
chat room link. My web site is at:
http://www.paonline.com/mrmiller/main.htm
or you can follow this link directly to the chat page:
http://www.paonline.com/mrmiller/cpchat.htm

Hope to see some of you there,
                                 Matt Miller