Intro. + Drosophyllum

From: Dan Tenaglia (BIO) (dtenagli@chuma.cas.usf.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 07:35:28 PST

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 10:35:28 -0500 (EST)
From: "Dan Tenaglia (BIO)" <dtenagli@chuma.cas.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Intro. + Drosophyllum

Hey list,
Allow me to briefly introduce myself.
I'm Dan Tenaglia form Tampa Fl. USA. I am a novice in the cp world having
only grown some Sarracenia, Nepenthes, Dioneae, and Drosera species in the
past (and present). I am currently the curator elect of the cacti and
succulent collection at the University of South Florida Botanical Garden.
Which brings me to my request.
It was mentioned to me that Drosophyllum would make an interesting
addition to our collection because of it's fairly xerophytic growing
habits. I agreed and am now setting out to gather just a small quantity of
seed to start some plants.
If any of you kind, generous cp'ers out there have any seed or know where
I can aquire some I would be grateful for your input.
I have sent mail to Cambrian carn. but have gotten no response.
I am more than willing to pay for the seed or I have plenty of surplus
cacti and succs. if you're interested.
Please email me privately if you can and thanks.

Dan Tenaglia
USF Botanical Garden
dtenagli@chuma.cas.usf.edu