Action Advisory Notice

From: noman@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 13:16:59 PST

Date: 13 Feb 1998 13:16:59 -0800
From: noman@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Action Advisory Notice

2/13/98

Hi there,

It's our understanding that you have an interest in stocks and the stock
market, therefore; I know that you can appreciate the following
information. Stocks go up based on perception and recognition, our job
is to find young, and emerging company's not yet recognized by the
market. Once found, these company's are featured to our subscribers
first and then the public. Our recognition program includes constant
communication with stock brokers, conference calls, featured on our web
site, and showcased in our e-mail network system.

Our PR firm has, after building an extensive Investor Resource Center,
highlighted some quality stocks, and all of our hard work is now paying
off. We have had some great success with our recent stock picks, which
has created a loyal following, and now we are ready to announce our
newest stock pick. This is your opportunity to now get involved at the
ground floor. Next week we will be highlighting a new and exciting
company. You will have the opportunity to get involved with this
company prior to our promotional campaign, which is geared towards the
general public. This can be of substantial benefit to you. This is a
technology company with some very exciting recent developments. The
beauty about technological companies is that they tend to trade at very
high P/E multiples, so the stock upside can be quite substantial.

We have had some tremendous winners recently. Our most recent pick , Saf
T Lok NASDAQ Symbol (LOCK) is up 100%, in just two months. We
expect this company's stock to move up even more as they implement their
business plan. You can look forward to receiving the information on this new
company over the coming weekend. We will be featuring this company to all
of our Broker Network and extensive e-mail database, don't let this new
technology company get away. Remember the stock market is closed on
Monday, so we suggest you act first thing Tuesday morning before the
positive upward activity of this stock happens. Remember you got this
information first, so act fast and take advantage of it. Talk to you in a couple
of days.