I'm back

From: Peter Cole (carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Feb 14 1998 - 16:57:26 PST

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:57:26 +0000
From: Peter Cole <carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I'm back

 Hi everyone,

 after several months unplanned absence, I'm back on the net. Any
 customers still waiting for orders from Cambrian Carnivores, please
 contact me and tell me what I still owe you - I'm afraid I lost my
 order book and address book when the computer crashed, though I've
 managed to rescue some (most I hope...) of it, so I've been
 unable to contact everyone individually.
  I am awfully sorry about the delay - I'll get the backlog sorted
out ASAP.

         Happy growing,

                         Peter

 ps: please reply to me personally - I'm running 4 months behind on
 following the CP list, so I probably won't see any postings here.

+++ Peter Cole, 17 Wimmerfield Cr.,Killay,SWANSEA SA27BU,WALES,UK +++
mailto:carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk - http://www.flytrap.demon.co.uk/
++++ Carnivorous Plants, seeds and tissue culture kits for sale ++++