Intro...

From: MR E.C. VAN ZUILEKOM (9623426@rgo.sun.ac.za)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 00:46:49 PST

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:46:49 +0200
From: "MR E.C. VAN ZUILEKOM" <9623426@rgo.sun.ac.za>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Intro...

Greetings everyone,

Erik van Zuilekom here from South Africa, I have been keeping an eye
on the list for the last few months and only now have the oppertunity
to send in an intro. due to certain problems experienced with the
Stellenbosch Univ. network.
I have been growing Cp's for a few years now and have been able to
build up a reasonable collection with the limited space presently in
hand. I must admit that I have begun perfecting the art of space
utilization at home, for the umptienth time...something almost ALL
Cp'ers seem to have to do, with the addiction involved with this sort
of collection...daa.
I am presently head curator of the Stellenbosch Univ. Botanical
Gardens CP section, greatly increasing the oppertunity to get out
there and spend more time trudging through the Cape, with all its so
far undescovered species...(he he). All the best, and am greatly
looking forward to this years collection connection.

Erik
          E-mail: 9623426@rgo.sun.ac.za