Re: Second Plant? (Public THANK YOU!)

From: Richard Berg (bergrd@valunet.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 1998 - 16:14:55 PST

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 00:14:55 GMT
From: bergrd@valunet.com (Richard Berg)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Second Plant?  (Public THANK YOU!)

 I would like to thank the list and everyone who replied to my 'Second
Plant?' posting a few weeks ago... I received numerous email's leading
me towards different ideas on where I should go with my CP career
now...=20

 I would also like to publicly thank Jim Bockowski who not only gave
me good advice, but also sent several different rooted cuttings for
this newbie to sink his hands on... It's great to have people in the
world who share knowledge and possessions so others can enjoy the very
same hobby... Jim has been a great help with everything and I felt
this would be the place to give a big "KUDOS JIM!"...

 Thanks again for everything and I now know I'm a part of this culture
as much as the rest of you, only on a smaller scale! *Grin*

                                        ... Richard Berg

Richard Berg
Salem, Ohio

<bergrd@valunet.com>