Slack's Book on Carnivorous Plants

From: Dr Pamela Burns-Balogh (balogh@balogh.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 1998 - 06:37:14 PST

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 08:37:14 -0600
From: "Dr Pamela Burns-Balogh" <balogh@balogh.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Slack's Book on Carnivorous Plants

I have been reading emails from people wanting a copy of
Slack's Books on Carnivorous plants.. You may be able to
get a reprinted- photocopy from MIT Press... here is the reference
to it.. I have seen some quite outrageous prices for this book
as well as volume 1 of carnivorous plants of Australia..
So try the link below...

MIT Document Services will reproduce copies of MIT Press books which are no
longer in print. Reproductions consist of bound photocopies of the MIT
Libraries' copy of the original Press title. Price and ordering information
is available. http://libraries.mit.edu/docs/mitpress.html

MIT Press Monographs -- Out of Print
(photocopy reprints)
Domestic = $51 (postage incl.)
International = $69 (postage incl.)
(For titles longer than 400 pages, add $.25 per page overage.)

Ordering, Payment, and Delivery Options
Ordering Options
Fax 617.253.1690
Email docs@mit.edu
Online Form http://libraries.mit.edu/docs/whichform-form.html
OCLC symbol MYG
Telephone 617.253.5668
Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Mail MIT Document Services
Room 14-0551
77 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
U.S.A.

Payment Options
VISA, MasterCard, or American Express
Invoice (Domestic only)

Pam

Dr. Pamela Burns-Balogh balogh@balogh.com Balogh Scientific Books,
http://www.balogh.com 1911 N. Duncan Rd. , Champaign, Illinois 61821
USA fax: +1 217 355 9413; phone: +1 217 355 9331