Moving to Boston

From: kirk w. martin (kmartin@cdsnet.net)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 07:10:57 PST

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 07:10:57 -0800 (PST)
From: "kirk w. martin" <kmartin@cdsnet.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Moving to Boston

>I apologize in advance for this non-cp related material.

I have been offered a position in Boston and will be moving March 16.

I wished to thank all my friends at the Pacific Northwest Carnivorous Plant
Society who "hooked" me on these wonderful plants and were so generous with
starts. I highly recommend this group. They have auctions, demonstrations
(i.e. making Sarr. divisions; giving away the results) and tours of members
greenhouses and generally just a good time comparing results and knowledge
and sharing great food.

 I'm unsubscribing temporarily and my email address will not work in a
 day
or two. I can be reached at my wife's account Cwilk@cdsnet.net until
the 15th. After that I will obtain an account when I reach Boston and
should be back up within a month. (Anyone from boston have any
recommendations on providers?)

P.S. my recently sprouted D. scorpiodies barely qualifies as a pygmy. It's
tentacles are covered with dew and waiting for a passerby.

Kirk Martin
(Klamath Falls, Oregon)