Randalls potential cultivar II

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 17:27:03 PST

Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 17:27:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Andrew Marshall <andrewm@eskimo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Randalls potential cultivar II

Hi folks,
         I also have the s. rubra gulfensis x S. psittacina AND an
anthocyanin free form of same. They are neat clones, but not ones I would
give names to as I did not make the cross. My own personal beliefs on
this are that I would only name a plant that I personally created. With
this in mind I am frantically growing several neat Nepenthes hybrids that
I crossed. I have names already picked out, and to my knowledge the cross
has not been made before. I also have selected out the showiest. Now if
the blessed things would only grow faster so that I can properly describe
them. At three years old they are all about 8-10" across and have yet to
go into vine. Not much to describe.
        Anyway, if Randall wants te get in touch with me on the Sarracenia
hybrid to swap notes, great! I look forward to it.
        Good growing
        Andrew